Sun, Sep 24|
Johns Creek Indoor Gun Range
Defensive Revolver Class
$155.00 This class is for those who own or are thinking about owning a revolver. The revolver is different from a semi-auto pistol and requires different techniques.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Johns Creek Indoor Gun Range, 7790 McGinnis Ferry Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024, USA
About the event
This class is for those who own or are thinking about owning a revolver. The revolver is different from a semi-auto pistol and requires different techniques. Topics covered will include proper loading, reloading and unloading techniques. Students will gain experience in using speed strips, pouches and speed loaders when a quick reload is required. We will also cover proper shooting techniques for the revolver and specific maintenance tasks specific to the wheel gun.
Students should bring the following to class:
1. A revolver. Feel free to bring more than one if you wish, such as a full size and a snub.
2. A holster if you have one but it is not a requirement. Pocket holsters are allowed. Cross draw and shoulder holsters will not be allowed for safety reasons.
3. At least 50 rounds of ammunition. If you bring more you may get to shoot more.
4. Normal safety gear including hearing and eye protection. (Also available from the range)
5. Speed loaders, speed strips and ammo pouches if you have them.